(很抱歉的不負責翻譯 Sorry about my poor english, but i triedㅠㅠ.)

 

最近日本台重播奇蹟美女改造王

Recently the Japan Diet TV show replayed.

同事玫茵看了節目 有感而發地傳簡訊給我

Melody watched it and felt touched .

Then she sent me a message.

她說節目很激勵人心 同時很佩服我 畢竟我沒有人給我推脂 哈

She said the show inspired and  admired me.

After all, no one helped me pushing my fat!

 

而昨天和高中同學SYLVIA聊天

And yesterday Sylvia chatted with me.

她說之前大約一二月時來找我

She said about few month ago, she came to my house.

那時發現我和KERO變得很胖

Found that kero and me became so FAT!

不想傷我們心的同時它問了我們一句:你是不是變胖啦!

She didn't want to hurt us but just asked me: Are u getting weight?

當時我們的態度是:對啊!現在是我的人生巔峰啊!反正人生就這樣.....

At that moment, this was our attitude: Yes!Now is the TOP of my life.

內心雖知道自己變胖 但完全沒有想要改變的意思

In my deeply heart  i knew that i got fat, but i do not want to change.

反而採取消極的放棄......

instead of badly giving it up!

現在回想當時的自己 好糟糕!

Now i recalled and felt i was awful.

 

今早上班 在樓下遇到警衛伯伯

This morning i went to office and met the old security.

他再次對我說: 你瘦到 我都認不出來了!

He said to me again: You are too thin and pretty hard to recognize!

之前是胖的很誇張嗎?好像胖到眼睛都被肥肉鬼遮掩蒙蔽了!

Was i extremely Fat before? 

It seemed like i was so fat to my eyes and cannot see any thing of my mind.

不過說實在 聽到這樣的話 真的滿開心的

But actually when i heard that i'm so happy about it!

我的簡單人生沒有甚麼值得驕傲的事情....

There is nothing i can show off in my simple life

本次肉體改造的減肥成績應該算是可以拿來得意一下!

This time,the diet record of the body slim, i should be proud of it! 

 

這兩天 

These two days,

有位朋友 告訴我 為了健康也想開始減肥

A friend  told me he wanted to start diet for health. 

有位朋友 把我當榜樣 現在每天也很努力騎腳踏車

A friend   she was so proud of me and now she went cycling strenuously everyday.

有位朋友 從胖子慢慢變為準瘦子 而他自信的表情 也是我前進的動力 河堤運動讓我們再次相遇

A friend  Slowly becomes thin, her confidence keeps me moving on.

We did exercise by the dyke and met each other again .

有位媽媽的朋友的女兒 從120kg瘦到50kg 終於踏出家門 擁抱世界

A daughter of my mom's friend   from 120 kg to 50 kg, she finally walks out and hugs to the world.

原本的我們真的都不瘦 

Originally we indeed not thin,

但 

But

為了 最重要的健康 

For the most important thing of health

為了 穿好看得衣服

For weaning beautiful clothes

為了 給自己更多的自信

For more confidence

為了 站在瘦子旁邊沒有那麼突兀 

For standing like a normal person

為了 招來幸福的桃花XD

For greeting the real LoveXD

為了 更多不得不瘦的理由.....

For   more and more reasons to be slim….

我們都有同樣的目標 就是 成為一個瘦子!

We all have the same goal is to become a thin person!

 

 

我能說減肥路上孤獨嗎?

How can i say that on my way to diet is lonely?

身邊不就這麼多人和我一樣 正在忍受美食的誘惑

Just like me, people are also enduring the temptation of food.

所以絕對再也不能放棄自己!

That's why we definitely cannot no longer give up yourself!

堅持下去吧~減肥的你 我們一起加油!

Keep it going~Come on and never give up, slimmers!

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 莎拉醬 的頭像
    莎拉醬

    你好,我是莎拉小姐。莎拉醬。私は サラちゃんです。나는 사라이에요. I am Sarah Lu.

    莎拉醬 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()